TRIOCOR ZINC 1700
A two-pack epoxy zinc rich primer
As a primer to give protection of steel as part of an anticorrosive coating system in severely corrosive environments up to C5-M as defined in ISO 12944-2 including industrial, oil&gas and infrastructure facilities. It has good resistance to splashes from sea water, fresh water, oil and refined products. May be used as a repair primer for galvanised surfaces.
- Dry to touch: 10 minutes at 20°С.
- Curing down to minus 10°С.
- Offers exceptional anti-corrosion protection.
- May be used as a repair primer for galvanised surfaces.
- No induction time. Independently tested and certified as part of a three coat systems to provide corrosion protection in N1, NF1, F1 environments in accordance with GOST 15150-69.