TRIOCOR MASTIC 4500
A two-pack high-build modified epoxy zinc phosphate coating
Multi-functional epoxy coating is suitable for the protection of steelwork in a range of exposure environments from C1 to C5 as defined in ISO 12944, including industrial, oil&gas and infrastructure facilities exposed up to C5M as defined in ISO 12944-2. Not for immersion service.
- Shows excellent weathering performance. Contains zinc phosphate.
- Broad application thickness range: 75 microns to 275 microns dft.
- Fast drying: to touch - 1 hour 15 minutes, to recoat – 4 hours at 20°С.
- Curing down to minus 10°С.
- Indefinitely overcoatable by itself. The first layer can be shop applied, the second layer – on site applied. Adapting to project schedules without risking performance.
- No induction time.